Peppermint Essential Oil - The one Essential Oil everyone should have in their medicine cabinet. Why you ask? Peppermint has been used by many ancient cultures, including the Egyptians, Chinese and American Indians, no doubt because of its extremely useful health-promoting properties. Not only does it helps the respiratory system and circulation, it is also an anti-inflammatory and an antiseptic. These qualities make it a good oil in the treatment of anxiety, indigestion, bad breath, flu, headaches and migraines, skin irritations, rheumatism, toothache, and fatigue. It even keeps mice, fleas and ants away. It's practically a one-stop shop in the Essential Oil World.
Those who have purchased and used Essential Oils know that some companies charge quite a bit for their products. With Peppermint Essential Oil being the powerhouse that it is, it's always good to find a product that not only is good quality, but at a great price as well. That is what you will get with Majestic Pure Cosmeceuticals Peppermint Essential Oil. For under 20 dollars, you get 4 fluid ounces of a high quality product that is very comparable to the other big brand names that are out on the market. It even comes with its own dropper to make dispensing easy.
To compare the quantity that you receive when you purchase Majestic Pure Cosmeceuticals Peppermint Essential Oil I have put it next to a 30ml bottle and a 12ml bottle. As you can see, it is a great value!
If you are new to essential oils, then I would highly recommend this product to get you started. If you are already familiar with the awesome things that essential oils can do for you, then Majestic Pure Cosmeceuticals Peppermint Essential Oil is an excellent addition to your arsenal for good health and well being. The company even offers a 100% guarantee - if you are not happy with the product, they will refund your entire purchase price. See - it's a win win situation!
Here are some ways to use Majestic Pure Cosmeceuticals Peppermint Essential Oil:
* Try adding a few drops of Peppermint into a spray bottle with water and spritz back of neck while working outside for a great cooling effect.
* For Nausea, Mix 1 drop of Peppermint with 4 drops of a carrier oil. Place drops behind each ear and around navel 2-3 times hourly.
* Got sore feet? Mix 10 drops Peppermint with 1 tbsp. Epson salt and add to hot water in a basin large enough for a footbath.
* Inhale the aroma of Peppermint to curb the appetite and lessen the impulse to overeat.
* For a pesky headache, mix 2 drops of Peppermint with 2 drops of a carrier oil. Apply on back of neck, behind ears, on temples, forehead and under nose.
* Try inhaling Peppermint before or during a workout to help boost mood and reduce fatigue.
* For heartburn, add 1 drop of Peppermint to a teaspoon of honey and dissolve in a cup of warm water; sip slowly.
I could go on and on with the many uses of Peppermint Oil - it is one amazing product and with the huge 4 fluid ounce bottle of Majestic Pure Cosmeceuticals Peppermint Essential Oil you will always have it on hand for whatever ailment comes your way.
You can find this amazing product at Amazon
I received this product at no charge in exchange for an honest review.