Friday, January 2, 2015

Product Review ~ Foxbrim 100% Organic Argan Oil




Today’s product review is for Foxbrim 100% Organic Argan Oil.  I have been using another brand of Argan Oil for quite some time, but the reviews on this product seem to be outstanding, so I was quite excited to have the opportunity to try this product free of charge in exchange for an honest review. 


As I previously stated, I have used Argan Oil products forever on my hair.  After receiving the Foxbrim 100% Argan Oil I was made aware that this product had so many other uses besides the hair.  So you may be asking, what can I use Foxbrim 100% Pure Argan Oil for? Well.....these things:

On your lips.  Yep, this stuff is AMAZING for your lips!  I put a small amount on once in the morning and once at night, and my lips have never been softer.  Here in my neck of the woods, temperatures can go from 70 degrees to 30 degrees and back up to 70 in a flash which is murder on your lips.  This stuff.....total miracle worker.

On your hands.  My hands are constantly dry and cracked because I am always washing them.  Foxbrim 100% Argan Oil has been a total life saver since I began using the product.  My hands are so smooth and soft now.  It is also good for your cuticles.  I have also been applying the product specifically to my cuticles day and night, and they are well on their way to looking more healthy.

On your feet. I started putting this product on the bottom of my feet at night.  They feel smoother after a couple of days!  

And finally....hair.  As I mentioned earlier, I have been using other Argon Oil products on my hair that I picked up at my local store and have been satisfied with the results.  My hair is naturally curly and thick and gets frizzy with even a small amount of humidity.  With the Foxbrim product, I have been putting it in my hair before bedtime, letting it soak in overnight.  After showering the next morning and before blow drying, I apply a few drops of the oil mixed in with my straightener product.  This product performs about the same if not a bit better than my other product in regards to making my hair softer and keeping the frizzes under control.  

The company also stated that this product could be used as a Face Moisturizer, but with my already acne prone skin, I did not test it on my face.  I do believe though if you have really dry skin on your face, this stuff would work wonders!

If you are a guy, the company also states that this makes a great pre-shave oil.  Added to your favorite shaving cream "gets those whiskers primed and ready to go!"


Overall, I am extremely impressed with this product.  It has so many uses and really is a great value! A little goes a long way with the product and will last me a bit longer than previous products.  Would I purchase this product again?  
Absolutely!

So now that you have my thoughts on this product, below is the detailed information that is on the Amazon product page for your reading enjoyment.



Information from the product page on Amazon:
BEST ORGANIC Argan Oil FOR Hair, Face, Skin and Nails - 100% Pure ECOCERT & USDA Certified Organic Argan Oil - Unbelievable Natural Moisture - #1 Premium Moisturizing Moroccan Oil - Acclaimed as "Nature's Liquid Gold" - Triple Extra Virgin - Highest Quality Available by the Most Stringent of Standards - Certified Organic Argania Spinosa - Amazing Quality Guarantee - Works or Your Money Back!
by Foxbrim


         1 PREMIUM INGREDIENT: 100% Pure ECOCERT & USDA Certified Organic Argan Oil - For you that means NO additives parabens, silicones fillers or fragrances. Sourced directly from Morocco, our untainted PURE argan oil is simply the best choice available. Find out for yourself why our magnificent oil is "Liquid Gold".
         NOT OILY LIKE THE ALTERNATIVES: Unbelievably fresh, light and fast absorbing, our argan oil doesn't aggravate your skin. Other oils and synthetic products can wreak havoc on your skin and body. Foxbrim's argan oil is pure with purpose, ensuring your achieve your desired results without with the worry of negative side-effects. Don't be fooled by imitators, make sure your argan oil is 100% PURE and ECOCERT and USDA Certified Organic. Treat yourself to Foxbrim!
         UNRIVALED NATURAL MOISTURIZER: You won't find a more complete, enriching and yet delicate moisturizer. Abundant in fatty acids, Vitamin E and antioxidants, there's simply no comparison when it comes to a nutrient-rich natural moisturizer.
         AMAZING GUARANTEE - Foxbrim proudly offers you this amazing guarantee. If you don't LOVE your results let us know. We will provide you a full refund. No questions asked. It's that simple.
         SO MANY USES... TO NAME A FEW - For your HAIR: Leave-in conditioner. Natural shine. Stop tangles. Calm frizzy ends. Nourish and strengthen hair. For your BODY: Hydrate under-nourished skin. Diminish and eliminate stretch marks. Repair cracked heels. For your FACE: All day moisturizer for even the most sensitive of skin types. Anti-inflammatory to lessen redness and dramatically reduce redness brought on by acne and other skin ailments. Pre-shave oil. Natural lip moisturizer. For your HANDS: End dryness, cracking and peeling. Complete cuticle repair.


Product Description
PERFECTLY Radiant Skin and Silky-Salon Hair - What Could Be BETTER?
Foxbrim's 100% Pure Organic Argan Oil is the pure and absolutely NATURAL solution to your skin and hair problems!

• Unbelievably Lightweight and Easily absorbs into face, hair, skin and nails.
• You've seen the Hollywood GLOW. Get it. With a few drops!
• Extremely Fresh and Long-Lasting.
• Meeting the highest purity and quality standards available.
• EcoCert & USDA Organic Certified & Triple Extra Virgin - NO parabens, additives, silicones or fragrances used.
The #1 choice for a REASON! Foxbrim's Argan Oil is the "secret" solution to the most common skin and hair issues you face every single day.

• Sensitive Skin? Don't Stress! Foxbrim's Argan Oil is non-irritating and isn't 'oily' like those other oils and products.
• STOP using those harmful synthetic products. Buy with purpose! Foxbrim provides the ultimate natural moisturizer with this premium Argan Oil.
• Get rid of inflammation, remove redness and heal scarring with this delicate, yet powerful, moisturizing oil.
• Just a few DROPS is enough to see results in DAYS.
Why Wait? Try our 100% Pure Organic Argan Oil. If you're not 100% satisfied we will provide you a full refund. It's that simple. What do you have to lose?
IMPORTANT FOR YOUR PURCHASE: Our Argan Oil has become extremely popular on Amazon. This is made it difficult to keep up with demand. Grab your bottle now while it's still available.