Monday, February 23, 2015

Body Merry Cellulite Defense Gel-Cream Review


Body Merry Cellulite Defense Gel-Cream



I have tried other products claiming to reduce cellulite and this product from Body Merry works the same if not a tad bit better than the other well known brands.  The scent is minty and refreshing and when applied to the skin, it feels cool and invigorating. It goes on smoothly and evenly and absorbs into the skin super quick! After 2 weeks of use, I feel as though my skin feels firmer and tighter and the appearance of cellulite has diminished somewhat. 


Not only is the product made in the USA, it is not tested on animals which is a major plus in my opinion.  And with the all natural ingredients, I feel as though this is a very safe product to use on a daily basis and would not hesitate to recommend to others looking for a product to reduce the appearance of cellulite.

You can purchase Body Merry Cellulite Defense Gel-Cream on Amazon.


*I received this product at no cost to me in exchange for an honest review.