Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Sacko Insulated Lunch Bag Review




In today’s economy, pinching pennies whenever possible sometimes can be difficult, but I have found that taking my lunch to work every day really does save money – and who doesn't like to save money?  Finding a lunch bag that fits both my breakfast and lunch can be a challenge, but with the Sacko InsulatedLunch Bag, this problem has been solved!  This bag can handle it all - a Lean Cuisine frozen meal even fits with tons of room to spare!  The main insulated pocket is extra roomy and it even has one smaller insulated pocket up front for smaller items that I need to keep warm or cold.  In addition, there is one other pocket that is perfect for a napkin or other small items that don’t necessarily need to stay warm or cold.  There is a mesh pocket on each side that is the perfect size for a water bottle or other drink bottle and if you want to keep your drink warm or cold, there is even enough room in the main compartment to place it - that’s really hard to find in a lunch bag!

I am really impressed with the quality of this lunch bag – from its durable polyester construction to the adjustable strap and to the ease of cleaning – this has become my ‘go-to’ lunch bag of choice.  My husband loved it so much; I am going to buy another one just for him and  since the bag comes in four colors choices, I’m sure I can get one that will fit his style!


I received this product at no cost to me in exchange for an honest review.

Product Details:
  • Our custom lunch boxes feature a zippered main compartment, front zippered pocket, side mesh pockets and adjustable shoulder strap.
  • These multipurpose insulated lunch bags are ideal for all kinds of setting from school, outing events such as camping or going to the lake, work and more.
  • Fully insulated with PEVA lining, these lunch totes will keep its contents fresh.
  • Crafted with durable polyester, you can use them for years and never worry about wear and tear.
  • Bag is 7 1/4"(W) x 10"(H) x 7"(G)







You can purchase this versatile lunch bag at Amazon.


Check out the other Sacko products available HERE.