Friday, February 20, 2015

Sacko Large Insulated Lunch Bag with Adjustable Shoulder Strap Review

Sacko Large Insulated Lunch Bag with Adjustable Shoulder Strap

I pack both my breakfast and lunch to take to work with me, so finding a bag to accommodate both can be a challenge.....until now.  This lunch bag is big....really big!  It fits everything I need for breakfast and lunch - plus MORE if I need to.  Just for fun, I was able to put 9 cans of soda in the bag, and if needed, 9 more could be put on top of those.  Yep, this bag holds a lot!  It is tall enough for water bottles and also wide enough to put a frozen entree placed lying flat.  It is large enough to pack some fruit and other healthy snacks.   And for the book lovers out there, there is even room to put your book or e-reader inside so you can take it along with you to read while you are eating lunch.  The outer side pocket is HUGE and perfect for napkins and/or eating utensils.  Not only is this an excellent lunch bag, it would be perfect to take on a picnic or to a sporting event.  I am really impressed with the quality of this lunch bag – from its durable polyester construction to the adjustable strap and to the ease of cleaning –  this will definitely be my go-to bag for now on!







You can purchase this bag on Amazon and it comes in blue, black and red. 

To see other products this company offers, visit the Big Easy Brands page on Amazon.


*I received this product at no cost in exchange for an honest review.