Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Paw Choice Probiotics with Prebiotics Daily Chews for Dogs Review


Paw Choice Probiotics with Prebiotics Daily Chews for Dogs

Our dogs are our children and they only get the best.  When it comes to food, they get the most natural and highest quality possible.  They also get a daily probiotic; because it only makes sense……I take a daily probiotic, so why wouldn't my fur babies need one as well.  I have been using another well-known brand for over a year now and the results were okay.  Occasionally they would still have upset stomachs with diarrhea that could not be explained.  So, when I was offered the chance to review this product from Paw Choice, I thought – why not?  If I have only been getting so-so results with the other well-known product, maybe it was time for a change. 

I am so glad I did…and so are my pets!  They love these little duck flavored treats so much and I love the results!  They are becoming more regular and their stools are less runny.  It has even helped with their allergies which is a big plus because they were always scratching and would have runny eyes.

I am definitely sticking with Paw Choice for now on.  I have already purchased two more additional bags of this product, because if the results are this good in this short amount of time, I can only imagine how good they will be with continued use.

Click HERE to find this product at Amazon

Find out more information on the company’s website:



Roscoe and Libby approved