Pages

Monday, April 21, 2014

Sunday Mail Delivery....Really??

So, last Friday I ordered a book from Amazon.  Being a Prime customer, I automatically get free 2 day shipping (which by the way is totally awesome!)  My confirmation e-mail stated that it would be delivered on Sunday.  This must be a mistake, I think to myself....they must have meant Monday.  Sunday rolls around, and what to do you know??? My doorbell rings and there is Mr. Postman delivering my book.  What is even more shocking is that it was EASTER SUNDAY.  Come on United States Post Office officials......give the poor employee off for Easter (and Sundays).  I realize that he was probably making oodles of overtime/holiday pay, but this just does not seem fair to me.  I think most customers don't mind waiting one extra day for a package.

On that note, does anyone have an opinion on Sunday mail delivery and/or Holiday mail delivery?  I would love to hear your thoughts.



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment