Pages

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

2014 - It's a wrap

Yeah, I know......this blog is not very active. At all. I only have myself to blame as I really don't have much to say unless it's about books. If it is about books, then sometimes you just can't shut me up!

But alas, this year did have it's ups and downs. 

A big highlight for me was the birth of my grandson. You just can't get any bigger than that! It is a totally amazing experience being a grandmother and I know it's going to be an exciting ride living life through a child's eyes again. 

Another big highlight was that my daughter graduated college (YAY Ashley!). The last semester was a challenge for her (being pregnant and all) but she did it and I am so proud of her! 

I'm not going to waste my time and yours on the 'downs' of this year because quite frankly, no one wants to hear the bad (unless it's about a celebrity). But these 'downs' did make me a stronger person, and for that I am grateful. 

So what does 2015 have in store for me? 
 Who the heck knows! 

What I do know is that I will continue reading, blogging about various stuff  (mainly books) and spoiling my grandson.  I know that I will read some amazing books written by amazing authors and I will try to do my part in spreading the word about their words.  I will try to be more patient about things that are out of my control. And most important of all, I will try to be a better ME.  Because if I don't have a firm grasp of who I am, then what's the point of it all?

If you made it to this point, thank you for reading.  And if you made it to this point, I want to wish you and yours the very Happiest New Year possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment