Pages

Friday, November 6, 2015

We may not be there yet, but we are closer than yesterday

Day 32 - *sigh*

Well, things are starting to shape up!  The vanity and countertop have been installed, as well as the shower glass and the lighting above the vanity.






The grey paint that looked purple has been repainted with a more acceptable color and everything is starting to really look good and come together in our opinion.

Speaking of the grey/purple paint….I was home when the countertop was being installed just to make sure it was what we had picked out.  After they were finished, my husband and I had the following conversation via text:


I just couldn't resist and got a phone call shortly after I sent my last message.  Apparently, he was on the verge of having a small heart attack.  There was one problem with our order though.  We had ordered 3cm quartz and received 2cm.  Not a huge deal as far as appearances, but there was a price difference.  Luckily, the seller has been awesome to work with and gave us a refund of the difference.


We are really hoping things will be wrapped up by today, but who knows.  The guys doing the work have the strangest hours.  I really think if they just would have put in 8 hours a day, this project would have been done a week ago.  Oh, well.


My next update will be the final reveal, so be sure to check back then.

No comments:

Post a Comment