Pages

Monday, October 12, 2015

Patience grasshopper, patience

Day 7 – The saga continues

The theme for the day – Patience grasshopper, patience



Even though I stayed home today due to a holiday, I tried really hard not to sneak a peek in the room to see what was happening.  Let me tell you – it was HARD!!    I did get to use a ramset hammer this morning!  That was kind of fun – loud - but fun.  Other than that I just read and played with the furkids all day letting the anticipation build.  Unfortunately, the reveal this evening was somewhat of a letdown and all that anticipation fizzled out.

There was some sheetrock put up today, but it will be taken down as the contractor is not happy with it – and truth be known, neither are we.  His helper is somewhat new and sadly, it shows.  I guess he has to start somewhere, I just don’t like being the guinea pig in this stage of his life.  Other than that, some framing and electrical was done.  So, not a lot was accomplished – again.

We are getting concerned about the mirrors that we ordered.  We called the company twice today and were promised a call back twice and guess what?  No call and no answer on when the mirrors will be shipped.

That’s all I have today folks.  I am trying really hard to work on the patience factor.  Hopefully, by the end of this project I will have it mastered.  It’s highly doubtful, but one can hope, huh?


No comments:

Post a Comment