Pages

Saturday, October 24, 2015

The light at the end of a very long tunnel

Day 18 – yes we are still at it

Well, it’s not done yet, but I do see an end to the madness we have embarked on…maybe….yeah, not so much.  I don’t know if it’s just me, but this remodels seems to be taking forever.  I feel like the tortoise in the race – trying to keep optimistic and continue trucking on knowing the finish line is there…somewhere.

The good news is our mirrors FINALLY arrived…YAY!  No news on the lights though…BOO.  This week the focus was on tiling the shower/floors and tape and bedding of the sheetrock.  I have been told that things will really start to speed up next week – at this point, I’m not holding my breath.





Throughout this process, I began to question if this is really something we should have done, but now that everything is starting to fall into place, I am feeling better having done so – I just wish things would speed up somewhat.

No comments:

Post a Comment